Royal Coach Lines, Inc. was founded in 1950 by John Sinistol of Silver Lake, Harrison, NY.
In 1957, Beniamino DiPaolo acquired the company and relocated the company to Saw Mill River Road in Yonkers. The company has grown to one of the largest school contractors in Westchester County specializing in the transportation of our youth for both the private and public sectors throughout the tri-state area.
Royal Coach Lines has over 25 years of experience in providing ADA related Para-transit.
In 2010, Royal Coach Lines ranked #28 of the top 50 school transportation contractors in the United States by School Bus Fleets Magazine. For the years 2000 and 2005, we ranked #36. In 2008, we ranked #26.
Royal Coach Lines has proudly enjoyed an uninterrupted working relationship with the City of Yonkers since 1957.
In addition to the long standing relationship with the City of Yonkers, we have enjoyed an equally extended relationship with:
• The Greenwich Japanese School since 1976
• Westchester County Department of Health since 1978
• Districts within the BEPT Consortium since 1997
• Entire BEPT Consortium since 2004
• Mount Pleasant Central School District since 1993
• Somers Central School District since 2008
• FEGS program from 1973 - 2003
Website by Brandon Fiege Media